Corporate Social Responsibility
As a committed adherent to the sustainable development values of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC), KCE Electronics Pcl. (‘KCE’) upholds the universal principles of human rights, labor, the environment, and anti-corruption. Our values and commitment to the highest business standards are reflected in the KCE Code of Ethics that outlines the policies and practices, and ethical principles and laws to which KCE adheres. This code of conduct is considered an integral part of the Company’s working regulations for all directors, management, and employees of the KCE Group to follow.
KCE is committed to the principle of sustainability and good corporate citizenship. To this end, the Company will support total alignment with international recognized standards, including the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) and the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We are committed to the following:
- Operating in full compliance with all relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- Providing employees with a safe and healthy workplace.
- Doing business fairly and upholding the highest standards of business integrity.
- Creating company value and enhancing shareholder value.
- Reducing the impact our operations may have on the environment.
- Promoting CSR practices throughout the supply chain.
It is critical that this code of conduct be put to use in daily interactions with our customers, shareholders, and employees. We also expect our business partners to uphold and convey its values within their organizations as well as with their subcontractors.