|Company Name||:||KCE Electronics Public Company Limited ("KCE")|
|Nature of Business||:||Manufacturer and distributor of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)|
|Issued and Paid-up Capital||:||
|Address||:||72- 72/1-3 LatKrabang Industrial Estate Soi Chalongkrung 31, Lumplatew, LatKrabang, Bangkok 10520|
|Registration No.||:||0107535000354 (Old number: Bor Mor Jor 68)|
|Telephone||:||(662) 326-0196 - 9|
KCE Electronics Public Company Limited is a manufacturer of printed circuit boards, both double-sided and multi-layer. The following general information refers to businesses in which the Company holds more than 10%.
- K.C.E. International Co., Ltd. (KCEI), registered and paid-up capital of THB100 million, is a manufacturer and distributor of double-sided PCBs. The Company holds 99.99% of KCEI’s ordinary shares. Its factory is located in the Bang-poo Industrial estate, Samutprakarn province.
- KCE Technology Co., Ltd. (KCET), registered and paid-up capital of THB1,600 million, is a manufacturer and distributor of multilayer PCBs, mostly 4-6 layers. The Company holds 100% of KCET’s ordinary shares. Its factory is located in the Hi-Tech Industrial estate, Ayutthaya province.
- Thai Laminate Manufacturer Co., Ltd. (TLM), registered and paid-up capital of THB250 million, is a manufacturer and distributor of copper clad laminate and pre-impregnated fiberglass (PREPEG), which are the main raw materials required for the PCB production of the Company and two subsidiaries. The Company and a subsidiary jointly hold 100% of TLM’s ordinary shares. Its factory is located on the Lat-Krabang Industrial Estate, Bangkok.
- KCE (Thailand) Co., Ltd., was incorporated on March 8, 2007 with paid-up capital of THB3,600,000 to act as the local distributor for KCE’s PCBs in Thailand. The Company holds 60% of KCE (Thailand)’s ordinary shares.
- KCE America Inc., registeredand fully paid-up capital of USD50,000, acts as KCE’s sales office in the U.S. The Company and a subsidiary jointly hold 50% of its shares. On Jan. 1, 2018, the Company acquired an additional 45% of the shares in KCE America Inc., resulting in the Company and a subsidiary jointly holding 95% of its shares. The Company acquired a further 45% of the shares of KCE America, Inc., from its existing shareholders resulting in the Group's total shareholding rising to 95%.
- KCE Singapore Pte., Ltd. registered and fully paid-up capital of SGD500,000, serves as KCE’s sales office forthe Asia region. On Nov. 1, 2014, the Company acquired an additional 51% of the shares in KCE Singapore, resulting in the Company and a subsidiary jointly holding 100% of its shares.
- In January 2012, the Company entered a joint venture to establish KCE Taiwan Co., Ltd, with fully paid-up capital of NTD3,000,000. KCE Taiwan is an overseas sourcing representative for raw materials and machinery for the Company and its subsidiaries. The Company holds 49% of its shares.
- On Oct. 2, 2012, the Company acquired Chemtronic Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd, (registered and paid-up capital of THB48,000,000), a PCB ink producer and PCB chemical recycling business. As a result of the transaction, the Company now holds 94.75% of its shares. The benefits from the investment in Chemtronic Technology include a reduction in its waste disposal burden, and a considerable gain from the recycling of used chemical solutions. Chemtronic Technology (Thailand) holds 98.75% of Chemtronic Chemical Co., Ltd. (subsidiary) and holds 99.58% of CTC Chemical Co., Ltd. (Subsidiary).
- On July 2016, the Company invested in a new subsidiary, Chemtronic Products Co., Ltd. with fully paid up capital of THB48,000,000. Chemtronic Products produces a chemical used in the animal feed mill. The Company holds 94.96% of its shares. On December 2018, Chemtronic Products Co., Ltd. has registered and fully paid up capital of THB80,000,000 and the Company holds 94.96% of its shares. Chemtronic Products has a new production of Tin Ingot in 2019.
|Registrar||Thailand Securities Depository Company Limited.
93 Stock Exchange of Thailand Building, Ratchadapisek Road, Din-Daeng, Bangkok 10400
|Auditor||1. Mr. Sumate Jangsamsee Certified Public Account Registration No. 9362 and/or
2. Mr. Chokechai Ngamwutikul Certified Public Account Registration No. 9728 and/or
3. Mr. Veerachai Ratanajaratkul Certified Public Account Registration No. 4323 and/or
4. Mr. Treerawat Witthayaphalert Certified Public Account Registration No. 11464
KPMG Phoomchai Co.Ltd.
48th-50th Empire Tower, 1 South Sathorn, Yanawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Telephone: (662) 677-2000
Facsimile: (662) 677-2222
|Legal Advisor||Seri Manop & Doyle Ltd.
21 Soi Amnuaywat, Suthisarn Road, Huay Kwang. Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Telephone: (662) 693-2036
Facsimile: (662) 693-4189
|Investor Relation||KCE Electronics Public Company Limited
72 - 72/1-3 Lat Krabang Industrial Estate Soi Chalongkrung 31,
Lumplatew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520
Telephone : (662) 326-0196-9 Ext. 1201, 1501
Facsimile : (662) 326-0300
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.kce.co.th